Thursday, October 22, 2009

Life, BRING IT!! :P

September 11, 2009

At last! I have finally made it to take DLSU’s Entrance Exam. xD I have been wanting to attend this school like...since birth. LOL Well, not really, but yep, it is…err...my dream school as anyone could say. :D So, I took the test yesterday and…it was fun!! :D Everything went quite well. I may have not remembered every lesson from high school, but I am still – well, sort of – positive, that I will pass. Yay for being optimistic! xD I have learned that if I will not believe in MYSELF, and just think about anything negative instead, there is a possibility that I may do become the loser I am imposing to myself. So…yeah!! No-No is a no!! Go me!! I will not fail!! You’ll see!! :P Haha!

Well, let me add some more about trusting yourselves.

Many have said this, and you have probably heard this quote a million of times, but let me use it once again for this entry. There is this Filipino saying: “Nasa Diyos ang awa, nasa tao ang gawa” (In God is mercy, in man is work), and I agree with it. As we cannot achieve any if we’ll not do something in order to have it. We dream, that is normal, I know. But dreaming is just the first and what we can consider a baby step in getting to our happily ever afters. Once you started dreaming, you should not stop there. You have to make a move and reach out for it.

Personally, I admit I am more of a dreamer than a person who strives. Curse procrastination that is so seductive and consistently pulls me away from my striving veins. Hehe.
But anyway, I am no loser, nor a quitter. Since, I believe I have been engaging myself to things that can help me reach these goals I have in future. So...life...BRING IT ON!! xD


UPDATE/s:
1. I passed the DLSU Entrance Examination, first choice.
2. I failed to send in a record in time, so. BLAAARGH! You can guess that my world crashed. D:
3. I instead went to DLSU - Dasmarinas.
4. I just went there for one year/two semesters because I have to leave the country.
5. Obviously, I have been away from this blog that I wasn't able to post in updates and stuff from time to time. xD

2 comments:

  1. IIT Sample Papers
    Thanks first for describing with this interesting talks with me…Just looking forward for something new.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me ages to get back to this blog. lol

      Anyway, thank you for reading my blog, and it's flattery to hear that you found my entries interesting. ^.^
      <3

      Delete